GSP 2023 will take place at Lady Margaret Hall (LMH), University of Oxford, Oxford, UK.
How to get there
[Update: A section of the direct train service from London Paddington Station to Oxford is currently being suspended. The information below has been updated to reflect this change. Please check the trainline website regularly for other potential distruption of train services.]
From Heathrow/Gatwick Airport
- Via London: From Heathrow Airport, you can take the Heathrow Express (15 mins) or the Tube Elizabeth Line (30 mins) to Paddington Station in London. From Gatwick Airport, you can take the Gatwick Express (30 mins) to Victoria Station in London. You then have several options:
- Take a train from Paddington Station to Oxford (change for a bus at Didcot Parkway). The journey takes about 1.5 hours.
- Take a train from Marylebone Station to Oxford (direct train service). The journey takes about 1.5 hours.
- Take the Oxford Tube bus service from Victoria Station and get off at Gloucester Green (Oxford Bus Station). The journey takes about 2 hours.
- Directly to Oxford: You can take the Airline bus service from Heathrow/Gatwick to Oxford. From Heathrow, you can take it from the Central Bus Station at Terminals 2 and 3, or from stand 10 at Terminal 5. From Gatwick, you can take it from stands 1 and 2 at South Terminal, or from stands 4 and 5 at North Terminal. In both cases, get off at Gloucester Green (Oxford Bus Station). The journey takes about 1.5 hours from Heathrow and 3 hours from Gatwick.
From Oxford city centre to LMH
- If you arrive in Oxford by train or bus, follow the directions here from city centre to LMH.
- If you arrive in Oxford by car, follow the directions here to LMH.
Please find here information about parking around LMH.
Places to stay in Oxford
A number of recommended hotels in Oxford: